Stranton Primary School

Stranton Primary School
Only the best is good enough

Safeguarding Support for Parents

Call the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) helpline for support and advice if you have a concern for your own or another child’s safety on 0808 800 5000.

If you feel that a child is in immediate danger, call the police on 999. You can report concerns to the police on their non-emergency number, 101.

You can also contact the social care team at the council to report a concern about a child or adult.


CHUB: 01429 284284

Out of Hours Team: 01642 524552

Children and young people who have been victims of a crime may need support to cope and recover. You don’t have to report the crime to the police to get support. You can find free, local support teams across England and Wales on the Victim and Witness Information site.