Please find below a list of activities for you and your child to enjoy at home.
- Share your favourite stories.
- Build an indoor den.
- Sing nursery rhymes.
- Have a tea party for your toys.
- Make a scrap book of your favourite things.
- Play party games such as musical chairs or musical statues.
- Go on a shape hunt – can you find a square, rectangle, triangle and circle?
- Bake fairy cakes.
- Have a picnic indoors.
- Sing number songs such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Once I Caught a Fish Alive, 1 Little, 2 Little, 3 Little Teddy Bears, 5 Little Men in a Flying Spaceship.
Animations of some of the best-known traditional nursery rhymes, many sung by BBC Children's TV presenters, with music that your children will love!
Cbeebies Games: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games
A variety of educational games. More suitable for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
Fisher Price Play: https://play.fisher-price.com/
Games to practise alphabet, numbers and shapes. More suitable for EYFS
A range of fun interactive activities and printables.